Monday, September 24, 2012

Viva La Verve! September 2012 Week 3

Hello everyone. Today I post card for September 2012 Sketch from  
**Viva la Verve! September 2012 - Week 3

Here's my card:
and here's:  

I used Prismacolor markers for coloring. 


For this card I made envelope and stamped image in left corner of the envelope.



Don't forget, if you are looking for a beautiful single card, gift tags please hop on over to my Etsy store!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often! 


As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Heartfelt Creations
Paper: K & Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders, White gel pen, ribbon, Prismacolor markers, corner punch, edge punch (Fiskars),  rhinestones; foam tape and plastic pearls.

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Olena this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

mlarisa said...

Какая птичка! Красота!

Sasha said...

Gorgeous card, Olena! Your colouring is beautiful. Love your envelope, too! x