Hello everyone. Today I post my second NEW Thanksgiving card for September 2012 Sketch from **Viva la Verve! September 2012 - Week 1
Here's my card:

and here's:
For this card I used sentiment stamp from Inkadinkado. For finishing touches I added die cut leaves, rhinestones and pearls.
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
and here's:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Inkadinkado
Paper: K & Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders die cuts, pearls, edge punch (EK Success), rhinestones; foam tape and thread.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Inkadinkado
Paper: K & Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders die cuts, pearls, edge punch (EK Success), rhinestones; foam tape and thread.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 comments:
Great Autumn card Olena!
Hugs, Anita
Olena this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Lots of eye candy. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Beautifully stamped and coloured, Olena...love the leaves! 1
OMS! This is gorgeous!!!!
Exquisite. That stitched frame is just awesome!
Post a Comment