Hello everyone. Today I post a new card for October 2012 Sketch from
Viva l a Verve! October 2012 - Week 3
Viva l a Verve! October 2012 - Week 3
Here's my card:
And here's:
For this card I used very old stamp image from Uptown Rubber Stamp Company "Miracle in Progress".
For coloring image I used Prismacolor markers.
Inside card:
Don't forget, if you are looking for a beautiful single card, gift tags please hop on over to my Etsy store!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often!
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Uptown Rubber Stamp "Miracle in Progress".
Paper: cardstock.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and Memento.
Accessories: Spellbinders, White gel pen, Prismacolor markers, corner punch, rhinestones and foam tape.
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Uptown Rubber Stamp "Miracle in Progress".
Paper: cardstock.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and Memento.
Accessories: Spellbinders, White gel pen, Prismacolor markers, corner punch, rhinestones and foam tape.
7 comments:
This is absolutely beautiful I love every bit of it, it is outstanding, thank you for sharing it. Hugs, Cathy K
КРАСОТА!!!
So beautiful. Fantastic colouring.
Olena, this is absolutely stunning!
WOWSZERS!! This is absolutley gorgeous!!
Just fabulous!!
Hugs, Anita
Gorgeous decorative card with perfect coloring for the lovely image! Have a wonderful weekend, take care!
Post a Comment