Hello everyone.
Today I post a new card for October 2012 Sketch from
Viva l a Verve! October 2012 - Week 4
Viva l a Verve! October 2012 - Week 4
Here's my card: Happy Anniversary
And here:
These flowers I made using Verve Stamps stamp set -
"One Person"
For borders I used edge punch (Martha Stewart)
Don't forget, if you are looking for a beautiful single card, gift tags please hop on over to my Etsy store!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often!
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Verve Stamps "One Person"
Paper: cardstock, K & Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and Memento.
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs "Fanciful Flourish" die cut, border punch, plastic pearls, Dew Drops, Stickles, white gel pen, thread and foam tape.
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Verve Stamps "One Person"
Paper: cardstock, K & Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and Memento.
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs "Fanciful Flourish" die cut, border punch, plastic pearls, Dew Drops, Stickles, white gel pen, thread and foam tape.
3 comments:
absolutely gorgeous!!!
This is wonderful! Love the sparkle on the flower edges!
O wow, so gorgeous!!
Hugs, Anita
Post a Comment