Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CottageCutz #2 post LOVE card

Good morning everyone!   
Welcome to my Blog!  
Today is my second post as a designer!
I wanted to share my NEW LOVE card. I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz - Oval Doily & Frame dies and Filigree Butterfly Trio dies.

On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Oval Doily &Frame die to create oval doily shape. Next I cut out Butterfly from Filigree Butterfly Trio die set, sponged the edges and glued on Oval frame
 Next, I stamp sentiment with craft ink and glued on paper tag and then on card. Then, I decorated card with plastic pearls.

  

For this card I used:




7 comments:

mlarisa said...

Очень нежно и воздушно! И цвет такой вкусный!

Desire Fourie said...

Olena this is just stunning and so true to your very unique creative style. Love the yellow and oranges.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

O my my
this is so very beautiful
very thing on your card is stunning
I love butterfly
Thank for showing

Anita said...

Wow, this is sooo beautiful Olena! Elegant and chic :)
Hugs, Anita

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card Olena!!!! Love all the dies and your layout!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Frances said...

Very pretty card, Olena! love your design hugs, Frances.

April said...

So pretty and I love these dies!