Thursday, January 3, 2013

CottageCutz #1 post Build-a-Zinnia card

Happy New Year to all!

Good morning everyone!  Welcome to my Blog!  Today is my first post as a designer...so exciting!
I wanted to share my Zinnia circle card. I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz - Zinnia, Layered and Leafy Foliage dies.

-

 On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Zinnia, layered die to create my own flower. I cut out using cream card stock, and then I airbrushed them with a mid.purple Copic marker. Next I used Zip Dry paper glue to give them a 3-D look, and then added some Liquid Pearls to the centers of flower.

 
 For leaves I used the CottageCutz Leafy Foliage die. I cut out using cream card stock and airbrushed with green Copic markers.


 The base card  was cut with Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped circle dies. 
I added  flower and leaves to card front as shown in picture above. Then, I decorated card with clear Dew Drops and Liquid pearls.

For this card I used:







Thank you for looking and have a Lovely day!!

Olena

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Olena this is just so beautiful. Love the cheerful colours. Wishing you all the best for 2013.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carol<>< said...

Olena, this is so pretty, great colors!
wishing you all the best in the new year!
Carol N<><

Kristi said...

So lovely! Have a Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Kristi

Anita said...

WOW Olena, this is soooo gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Anita

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Olena,

Your card is so beautiful! I love everything about it.

Hugs,
Kay

Sasha said...

Congratulations on your DT position, Olena! You are so lucky to be working with CottageCutz dies, which are so pretty! Your card is beautiful....just my taste!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! X

April said...

Very pretty! I just love the flower!

craftieodmae said...

a gorgeous piece of art!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Olena! Love the layered flower and lovely foliage! Congrats on your DT!

Vikki said...

Another beautiful card Olena..your cards are always stunning.

Juls said...

just beautiful! Hugs Juls