Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Mother's Day card

Hello everyone. 
Today I post a new Mother's Day card.

For this card I used  old stamp "Old Tulips" from Penny Black, 1998.



For coloring image I used Prismacolor and Copic art markers. I also, added glitter to pot and brown flocking powder on grass in pot.


  
I decorated card with rhinestones.

Don't forget, if you are looking for a beautiful single card, gift tags please hop on over to my Etsy store!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often! 

As always thanks so much for hopping by! 
Olena

6 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

You have beautiful cards on your blog.

Desire Fourie said...

Ano awesome creation with spectacular colouring. So perfect for any loving Mom.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}ther

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, love it.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I look forward to your new posts. Your work is always so beautiful.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Красивая открытка! Тюльпаны, ваза и земля как настоящие!

mlarisa said...

Очень красиво! потрясающие тюльпаны!