Wednesday, April 3, 2013

CottageCutz post - Pansy card

Good morning everyone!
Welcome to my Blog!  


Today I want to share my new a Beautiful Pansy oval card! 

I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Pansy Seeds and Oval Doily & Frame .


 On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Pansy Seeds die to create my own pansy flowers. I cut out  4 times flowers and leaves using purple card stock, and then I sponge them with craft ink. Next, I used Zip Dry paper glue to give them a 3-D look.

 I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame die to create oval doily shape. Then, I stamp dots on oval shape with stamp using orange craft ink. 
The base card  was cut with Spellbinders dies. I, also, cut banner with yellow cardstock and stamp sentiment "MOM". 
I added  flower and leaves to card front as shown in picture above.



For this card I used:



Thank you for looking and have a Lovely day!

 Olena

6 comments:

Anita said...

Wow this truly is Spring! Beautiful!!
Hugs, Anita

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Очень красивая открытка. Красивое сочетание цветов и весенние цветы. Супер!
Лена

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Oh my gosh.....your card is stunning! Just stunning! The colours are sooooo vibrant, it's beautiful!

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, so rich.........

mlarisa said...

Потрясающая открытка! Сочетание цветов очень красивое!

Unknown said...

How do you get it to stand up???
It is just stunning.

Thank you.