Hi Everybody! Happy Monday!!!Today, I made this card for a challenge on Dutch Dare Card Challenges. Challenge #19 is about using Just Cardstock. Funny and a real challenge.My card is cardstock only...
First, i stamped bird (from Delta) with black ink on a cream cardstock. Then, I colored with art chalk and green glitter marker. Next, I stamped branches (Stampendous) with green ink on a light green cardstock. And, Circle-punch each images with different sizes of punch. Sponged green ink around the
each circle. Next, I stamped branches border (Stampendous) with green ink of the top and bottom of the card.And, I stamped sentiments ("December" set from Hero Arts) with brown ink. Finally, I Secured the circles with glue and one large with foam tape to the top-folded card.
each circle. Next, I stamped branches border (Stampendous) with green ink of the top and bottom of the card.And, I stamped sentiments ("December" set from Hero Arts) with brown ink. Finally, I Secured the circles with glue and one large with foam tape to the top-folded card. RECIPE:
Stamps: Bird (Delta), Brunches (Stampendous), Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Papers: Brown, Green, Cream c.s.
Inks: Black, Green, Brown (VersaMagic)
Accessories: Art chalk, Green glitter marker, Foam Tape
Tools: Circle-punches
Stamps: Bird (Delta), Brunches (Stampendous), Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Papers: Brown, Green, Cream c.s.
Inks: Black, Green, Brown (VersaMagic)
Accessories: Art chalk, Green glitter marker, Foam Tape
Tools: Circle-punches
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
~Olena~
5 comments:
Hi Olena,
what a beautifull card.
I love the colours, images and all those circles on your card.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.
xoxo karin
your card is great! I love the way you have used the circles of various sizes and plus they are not plain!
Lovely bird! Great card.
Wow!
At first I thought you did use designpaper!!! Very artsy. Love it!
I really like how your layer below is all of the punched images. The card doesn't even seem "plain".
Post a Comment