Happy Tuesday to you all!!! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!! It's time for a new weeks Sketch from Sketches! {by tamara}. This sketch was so much fun.Here is my card for her sketch:
I stamped hummingbirds image from Heartfelt Creations for my challenge card. First, I stamped the main image on White c.s. with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and colored it in with PRISMACOLOR markers. I used my Squares Nestabilities to create the layered (using my Cuttlebug ;-)). I added some piercings, a little s
ponging. A second time, I stamped the hummingbirds on White c.s. and cut them out and then layered for added dimension. I layered the Clear Vellum with the border-
punched (Fiskars) edge on top of a piece of the patterned paper as the background and stitched around. The sentiment is from Paper Salon Simply Sentimental set. I added some piercings, ribbon, Stickles, Crystal pearls and little sponging.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hummingbirds (Heartfelt Creations), Sentiment (Paper Salon)
Papers: Red, Pink, White c.s., Patterned paper from Colorbok and Clear Vellum paper
Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance), Whisper Pink (Inque Boutique)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, Stickles, Pearls, foam tape
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities squares and oval collections , Cuttlebug, Border Punch, Sewing mashine, Paper Piercer.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! ~Olena~
I stamped hummingbirds image from Heartfelt Creations for my challenge card. First, I stamped the main image on White c.s. with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and colored it in with PRISMACOLOR markers. I used my Squares Nestabilities to create the layered (using my Cuttlebug ;-)). I added some piercings, a little s
ponging. A second time, I stamped the hummingbirds on White c.s. and cut them out and then layered for added dimension. I layered the Clear Vellum with the border-
punched (Fiskars) edge on top of a piece of the patterned paper as the background and stitched around. The sentiment is from Paper Salon Simply Sentimental set. I added some piercings, ribbon, Stickles, Crystal pearls and little sponging.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hummingbirds (Heartfelt Creations), Sentiment (Paper Salon)
Papers: Red, Pink, White c.s., Patterned paper from Colorbok and Clear Vellum paper
Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance), Whisper Pink (Inque Boutique)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, Stickles, Pearls, foam tape
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities squares and oval collections , Cuttlebug, Border Punch, Sewing mashine, Paper Piercer.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! ~Olena~
8 comments:
Beautiful cards, Olena!
Wow...so beautiful!
Judit V.
Oh my goodness - that is so pretty, Olena!! Your coloring skills are just gorgeous!
This card is a work of art! So much went into all the little details.
Amazing stamping and coloring!!
This is gorgeous, Olena! So elegant and beautiful hand coloring.
Lovely!
This is an absolutely beautiful card - it took my breadth away.
Ann xxx
Post a Comment