Monday, October 27, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #20

Happy Monday to you all!!! This is the card that I made for the Sketches! {by tamara} Recipe Challenge today. This week's required ingredients were staples, paper piercing and gingham.

I used "Pop'-ular Funimage from Stampabilities for my challenge card. First, I stamped the main image on White c.s. with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and colored it in with PRISMACOLOR markers. I used my Square Nestabilities to create the layered. Next, I punched out all the squares using 2 sizes from the Square punches. Stamped sentiment (from "Circle Words" set from Inque Boutique) with Brown ink onto the yellow c.s. and punch out. I added some piercings, buttons, a little sponging, staples and some ribbon for the finishing touches. Looking for more inspiration for this Scrapping Recipe Challenge #20? Stop by Tamara's blog to check out how the other Recipe Design Team incorporated these ingredients in their cards and layouts.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Pop-ular Fun (Stampabilities); Sentiment (Inque Boutique)
Papers: White, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Brown c.s., Patterned paper( DCWV)
Inks: Graphite Black (Brilliance); Terra Cotta and Cloudy Blue (Adirondack)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, Buttons, Stickles, Staples
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares Collection, Cuttlebug, Circle and Square punches, Corner Punch, Paper Piercer

I hope you all have a Wonderful Monday!! ~Olena~

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

thanks for visiting my blog :) your cards are really beautiful :) gorgeous designs :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wow, i love your card, great take on the sketch.