Happy Friday! It's time for a new weeks Sketch from Sketches! {by tamara}. This sketch was so much fun. A NEW Sketch Challenge is posted every Thursday and we would LOVE it if you played along.
First, I stamped the Snowmen ("Festive Snowmen" stamp from Stamps Happen) on White c.s. with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and colored it in with PRISMACOLOR markers. Then, I cut out top of the image and adhere to the vellum paper (used foam tape). I stamped Sentiment "Let it Snow... ("Tis the season" from Fiskars), three time onto Vellum paper and adhere to the panel of the
card. Next I stamped a few extra scarfs for snowmen to cut out and raise with foam tape. I added some piercing in the
card. Some of the little "extras" that I added are, Stickles on the Snowmen, some Rhinestones, Punched Snowflakes, Snowflake brads, and of course ribbon! ;-)
RECIPE: Stamps: "Festive Snowmen" (Stamps Happen), Sentiment (Fiskars)
Papers: Silver, dark Blue, White c.s., Patterned paper, Clear Vellum paper
Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance), Cotton White (StazOn)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, Stickles, White Gel pen, White Snowflake Brads, Gemstones, Foam tape
Tools: Snowflake punch (EK Success), Corner Punch, Paper Piercer.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Friday! ~Olena~
5 comments:
What a completely darling card! So fun and festive! ;-)
Love your snowmen, and the sparkle is so pretty! What a fun and cheery card!
I love it!!! What a cute card!!! Perfectly done, Olena! Realy-really cool!
Oh, this is adorable! Love these sparkly, stickly snowmen! How fun!
Olena. I stayed a little while to view some of your other fabulous projects - but this one made me stop. The snowmen are just fabulous and once again, your detailing is amazing. thank you so much for sharing
jaydee
Post a Comment