Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mojo Monday # 109 and Heartfelt Creations DT

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! Today is time with Mojo Monday #109. I using the Heartfelt Creations stamps this week. Just click here to visit Heartfelt Creations stamps store and look at these gorgeous images.
For all labels I used my Cricut and "Storybook" cartridge from Provo Craft. I stamped the image "I'll Bee Thinking"" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits and sponged around the edges with Caramel (Adirondack) craft ink. Then, I stamped the sentiment "Bee Happy"onto the cream circle. Lastly I used the top part of Swirl from "Storybook" cartridge (Cricut) for decoration. For background I stamped the "Buzy Bees" Background using a caramel dye based ink and colored the bees with a yellow Stickles. Next, I added the stamped "Honey pot" and the Dew Drops. The border was punched with a Fiskars Border punch.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
~Olena~

6 comments:

ccreatif said...

Very nice. Love the little bees and the colors.

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning!

Yvonne Hagane said...

Such a cute card, Olena!
Love your warm colors, it is simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` cards as always Olena TFS:)x

Desire Fourie said...

Truly stunning once again. Love the border diamond pattern,
Hugs
Desire

Elly said...

Hello, Olena,
What a nice cards you make...my compliments.
gr.Elly