Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Today is time with Mojo Monday #107 (Contest) and Heartfelt Creations Design Team. I stamped the "Large Autumn Wreath" on white c.s. and colored with Prismacolor pencils (blended with OMS) and white gel pen.
Then, cut out the wreath and adhered with pop dots on patterned paper (Basic Grey). The sentiment "God Bless You!" I stamped in the middle of the card with brown craft ink. Embellish with thread, Dew Drops, Clear Stickles and some piercings to accent the card.
Then, cut out the wreath and adhered with pop dots on patterned paper (Basic Grey). The sentiment "God Bless You!" I stamped in the middle of the card with brown craft ink. Embellish with thread, Dew Drops, Clear Stickles and some piercings to accent the card.************************************
Challenge for today: Mojo Monday is up with Week 107. There are some great prizes to be won - go on over and take a look!!! Tons of talented ladies. In my second card I used the sketch from Mojo Monday
In this card I used sentiment "Flowers of Tomorrow" from Verve Stamps. I stamped the sentiment and then cut it out with Large Octagons and Large Scalloped Octagons Nestabilities. The patterned paper from "7 gypsies". I finished off the card with a flowers, ribbon, gemstones and some dew drops.
I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

9 comments:
Wow, your card is so elegant and I love the deep burgandy color. Just beautiful!
Beautiful...just beautiful! Your pencil work is amazing!! Maria
oh, I love your colours and all the texture...eye candy all around!
Your cards are so Beautiful! I love your wreath! I am so happy to be a part of the Heartfelt creations team!
Your wreath card is gorgeous! I absolutely adore the colors you've used for the mojo sketch....amazing!
Love the colours what a beautiful card
Stunning creations once again Olena. You never cease to amaze. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desire
These cards are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
These are simply gorgeous, as always. Love your style!
Post a Comment