Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Today is time with Heartfelt Creations.For this card I used I used my Making Memories SLICE™ Cordless Design Cutter with Studio "Vintage Findings" and "Noteworthy" Design Cards to makes a
leaves and lables with sentiment from "Mini message Cursive" stamp set. I stamped the flowers on White c.s. with orange craft ink, then cut out the image and adhere to the background (used foam squares) on top of the sentiment. To finish the card, I added some square brads, Ribbon,Stickles, Gemstones and piercings.
leaves and lables with sentiment from "Mini message Cursive" stamp set. I stamped the flowers on White c.s. with orange craft ink, then cut out the image and adhere to the background (used foam squares) on top of the sentiment. To finish the card, I added some square brads, Ribbon,Stickles, Gemstones and piercings.I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~
1 comment:
beautiful card! love how you've done the flowers and leaves!
Post a Comment