Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! Part 2

Happy Friday Everyone!!! Today is time with Heartfelt Creations.
In my first card I used new stamps "Swirled Heart Background", "Lace Heart Frame" and sentiment "Kind Thoughts". For paper hearts I used my Cricut and "Sweethearts" cartridge from Provo Craft. First, I stamped the "Lace Heart Frame" onto Clear Vellum paper with Cotton White ink (StazOn). Then, I cut out the center of the frame and layered on stamped "Swirled Heart" background. Next, I stamped the sentiment "Kind Thoughts" onto the cream rectangle c.s. and adhered with glue dots. For embellishments, I added some buttons, Gemstones and piercings.

In my next card, I stamped the "Open Heart frame" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with Crystal Stickles and Prismacolor
pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I stamped the sentiment "Bold Valentine" in the middle of the heart-frame with black craft ink. The border was made with a Martha Stewart punch. For embellishments, I added a Gemstones and of course, piercings.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day! ~Olena~

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!




2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this. Beautiful colours and great designs.
Hugs
Desire

未來 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.