Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #72

Happy Wednesday to you all!!! It's Mojo Monday again. This is my card to enter for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 72. This was a fun card to make. For this card I used beautiful patterned paper "Renee"" from Me&My Big Ideas. I stamped the Little Girl ("Lola Love" stamp set from Our Craft Lounge) onto white c.s., using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored the image with my Prismacolor markers. For the sentiment I made a heart with the heart Nestabilities, then stamp word "LOVE" from the Studio G set using Warm Red (ColorBox) ink. For embellishments, I added a Silk Ribbon, Buttons, Gemstones, Diamond Glazee. Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday Blog and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week!

RECIPE:
Stamps: "Lola Love" (Our Craft Lounge) and sentiment (Studio G)
Papers: Red, brown and white c.s.; Patterned paper (Me&My Big Ideas)
Inks: Warm Red(ColorBox), Mossy Stone (Inque Boutique)
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Rectangels and Hearts, Prismacolor markers, Silk Ribbon, gemstones, Diamond Glazee, Foam tape
Tools: Corner punch (Fiskars).

Have a blessed day! ~Olena~

8 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I love all the jewel accents, and that stamp is so sweet! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Corie said...

Oh my, this is just adorable!!

Sue said...

aww great card, luv the image, the papers n embelishments are lovely, sue.x

Pat said...

I love the paper you've used for this sketch. Great card.

Becky G said...

Totally adorable and fun! Love it!

Hugs, Becky

Oliva Ohlson said...

Oh, so sweet! I love the stamp image, and all of the details that make your card so great@

Melissa said...

What a great card! I love everything about it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Love all your embellishments. Thanks for playing! :)