Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Wedding Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Good morning, everyone!!! Today, Heartfelt Creations to introduce the New Elegant Heartfelt Wedding Collection . In this collection, HC are introducing 7 new PreCut Stamp Sets and a coordinating exclusive die created for Heartfelt Creations by Spellbinders.

Win the entire Release: Leave a comment the Heartfelt Creations blog by June 14 and one lucky person will win the entire release valued at $129.99. The winner will be announced on the HC blog on June 15.

Products Used on the projects:Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3402 Bella Rose Heart; HCD Bella Rose Die; Other: Prismacolor pencils (PC 926; 923; 924; 911; 908; 1005); Spellbinders Nestabilities "Classic Heart"; Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Fancy Tags"; White gel pen; Stickels; Ribbon.

For this card I used new stamp set Bella Rose Heart. I stamped image 2 times using Black craft ink and colored with Prismacolor markers. Next, I cut out the first image and glued to Spellbinders Nestabilitie Classic Heart. The second image, I cut out and adhere with pop dots. I added half Fancy tags from Spellbinders Nestabilities in top and bottom and glued all to base heart card. To finish the card, I added some Ribbon, white gel pen, Stickels and piercings.

Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

13 comments:

Giovana said...

Beautiful card Olena!! Love the bright colors!

Anita said...

It's gorgeous Olena!
Anita

Lisa Lynne said...

Your talent for blending colors is just amazing - I love your work!

Sue D said...

Beautiful coloring!

TesaB said...

Fantastic card! The coloring is amazing and wow for all the beautiful layers and texture!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, wonderful coloring!

Angelica Turner said...

Olena, this is very pretty, love the bright happy colors.

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful colouring so rich....love this!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I just love your project!! The papers and colors you used work perfect with the lovely stamp set!

marsha said...

Olena, how gorgeous! Your colors are so vibrant, you just make those Prismacolors sing!
Hugs,
Marsha

Chana Malkah said...

Just Awesome!! I love that you use so many earthtones. That is my favorite palette!

Judy Inukai said...

Beautiful card.

Candy's Creations Blog said...

So elegant! I love the bold colors you picked!