Happy Thursday Everyone!! It's Sketches! { by tamara} again. Here is the card I made using the Sketch # 81 this week. Also, make sure you see what the other DT members did, they are all fabulous!!! Click here to see all the Design Team cards using this sketch. And, if you want to play along, make sure you upload your link to the site so we can all check it out! Today, in this card I used some "Archaic" patterned paper (by Basic Grey). I stamped the image ("Baby" stam
p set from Fiskars) on White c.s. with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and colored it in with PRISMACOLOR markers. Next, I used my classic rectangle Nestabilities to create the layered. For sentiment I used embroidered sticker. To finish the card, I added some Silk Flowers, beads, Crystal Stickles, gemstones and some piercings.RECIPE:
- Stamps: "Baby" (Fiskars)
Papers: Green, Yellow and White c.s.; Patterned paper (Basic Grey); Clear vellum paper
Inks: Brilliance Graphite Black; Caramel (Adirondack)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers; Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Rectangles; Ribbons, Gemstones, Silk Flowers, Beads, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Embroidered Sticker
Tools: Cuttlebug machine; Paper Piercer.
Thanks for stopping by to share in my sketch creation! ~Olena~
11 comments:
What beautiful detailing. Gorgeous card.
So pretty and adorable at the same time. I love the little giraffe, great colors and I like the flowers. Its awesome Olena!
Very nice. I love the embossed vellum layer. Veyr clever. Your work is beautiful. -Molly B
Your card is beautiful!
xAndrea
This is just adorable and beautiful!
Wowee! Is this ever cute! I love everything about it!
Hugs to you,
Becky
Love the giraffe!
It is just gorgeous!!!! I loved it at the site and love it here! : )
What a cutie pie card -- love it
GORGEOUS card and I really like those colors. Love it!
xoxoxo
OH my goodness what a beautiful looking card. The details are just amazing. ♥
hugs, Dawn
Post a Comment