Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time for sketches! #84 and Mojo Monday #75


















Happy Thursday Everyone!!! Today I present my new creations.
The first card I made for Sketches! { by tamara}. Here is the card I made using the Sketch #84 this week.










Click here to see all the Design Team cards using this sketch.

In my first card I used sentiment ("Thank you" stamp set) from Inque Boutique. I stamped sentiment onto cream c.s., using Gingerbread (VersaMagic) ink. For embellishments, I added some gemstones, silk flowers with green crystal beads and paper leaves.










The second card, I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 75. Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week.
























RECIPE (for first card): Stamps: "Thank you" (Inque Boutique; Papers: Green and Lt.green c.s.; Patterned paper ('Boxer" from Basic Grey) Inks: Gingerbread (VersaMagic) and Butterscotch (Adirondack); Accessories: Silk Flowers, beads, gemstones, Foam tape; Tools: Leaves Punch (McGrill), paper piercer.

RECIPE (for 2nd card): Stamps: "Just Bee...cause" (Studio G); Papers: Black, yellow and white c.s.; Patterned paper ("Pretty Poppies" from Autumn Leaves); Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance); Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Silk ribbon, gemstones, Stickles, Embossing folder (Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug); Tools: Cuttlebug machine; Border punch (Fiskars), paper piercer.

Thanks for stopping by to share in my sketch creations! ~Olena~

6 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty cards! I love all the details you put into both.

Becky G said...

These are both wonderful and beautiful Olena! Great colors!

Hugs~Becky

Krista B. said...

Both cards are so very pretty Olena :) I love the Bee!!

Unknown said...

these cards Olena.

I have given you a blog award that you can get the info for on my blog.

Toodles for now.

Carol said...

Such lovely detail and so pretty, your work is always 'eye candy' :)

Hugs
Carol x

debby4000 said...

WOW what gorgeous cards, love the flowers on the first and the second is just too cute for words.