Happy Thursday to you all!!! And that means another sketch over at Sketches! {by tamara}!! I hope you play along with us this week!! Make sure you leave a link to your card at the Sketches! {by tamara} site!! We would LOVE to see your card!!Click here to see all the Design Team cards using
this sketch.For this card I used New Patterned paper "Safari Chic" from DCWV. I stamped three times flower (Inkadinkado) onto White c.s. used Red ink from ColorBox. I then used my classic square Nestabilities to cut out three squares and sponged the edges. After they were cut and adhered onto the bigger scalloped squares. Than, I stamped the bird two times and cut out. This bird is also paper toled.
For embellishments, I added some Diamond Glaze, Stickles, gemstones, piercings.
RECIPE: Stamps: Flower, bird and sentiment (Inkadinkado); Papers: Dk.Violet and white c.s.; Patterned paper (DCWV) Inks: Red and violet (ColorBox), Sandal (Ranger); Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic and scalloped squares and tag, Ribbon, Gemstones, Paper Glaze (Alleene's), Stickles, Beads, Foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug, Paper piercer.
Thanks for stopping by to share in my sketch creation! ~Olena~
9 comments:
This is so pretty!!! I love that bird!
terrific card! i love the pokey little stitching details
Olena, this is gorgeous as always! Love that little bird!
Hugs~Becky
Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the flowers!!! And the bird is so pretty! Wonderful sketch and I think you did such an amazing work with it!
Thank you for stopping at my blog! I am glad to visit you!
Gorgeous card! I love what you did with the bird stamp.
Gorgeous card, and thank you for visiting my blog and for nice comment! hugs, Moni
Olena this is `stunning`..hope your enjoying your weekend♥
Gorgeous card Olena :) That little bird is adorable!
I love this, so pretty. Loving the clean lines and your finishing touches - perfect!
-x-
Post a Comment