Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time for sketches! #88 and Mojo Monday # 79

Happy Thursday to you all!!! Today I present two cards.
Click here to see all the Design Team cards using this sketch.

I hope you play along with us this week!! Make sure you leave a link to your card at the Sketches! {by tamara} site!! We would LOVE to see your card!!
There isn't a lot of stamping on this card:-) I stamped the sentiment "I'm all Smiles" (from Inque Boutique "Card Wishes" stamp set) using Pearlescent ivy (Brilliance) ink. For embellishments, I added some silk ribbon, Flowers, Dew Drops and of course, piercings. For leaves I used the Storybook cartrige (Cricut) from Provo Craft.
Here's a picture that shows the dimension better.












The second card, I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 79. Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and see what the other ladies made.

RECIPE (1st card): Stamps: "card Wishes" (Inque Boutique); Papers: Green and yellow c.s.; Patterned paper (DCWV); Inks: Pearlescent ivy (Brilliance), New Sprout (Memento); Accessories: Flowers, Ribbons, Dew Drops, Storybook cartrige (Provo Craft)Foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug, Cricut, Spellbinders Nestabilities classic circles, Classic Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Paper piercer.
RECIPE (2nd card): Stamps: "Four Dolls" (Hero Arts) and sentiment (Paper Salon); Papers: Burgundy, green and white c.s.; Patterned paper (DCWV)); Inks: Graphite black and Coffee Bean (Brilliance), New Sprout and Bamboo leaves (Memento); Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbons, gemstones, Dew Drops, paper Glaze, Foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities classic long regtangular, Edge punch (Fiskars), Paper piercer.


I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

14 comments:

Annika said...

Love both cards but I seriously admire the second one, your layering is just amazing!

Rosie said...

Beautiful work!

Barbara said...

Fantastic cards, both of them! The colors and round layout of the first are so spring-ful (I just invented that word heehee). The second card is just down-right adorable! Love the image and colors!

Tricia said...

such beautiful work, Olena!!!

SewSuzySew said...

Beautiful Tamara Card! Just love the Colours & Flowers!

You Goodies are in the Post so should be with you shortly!

Hugs
Suze x

jo said...

These are both beautiful Olena!!

Alex said...

These are beautiful cards Olena - I just love the sketch card with all the flowers and the second one with all the layering is FABULOUS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Emily said...

Absolutely stunning!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Oops..I mispelled something so lets try that again... I love the color comb, this came out great..

Pearl said...

Beautiful cards , Olena ! love how you brought Tamara's round sketch to life so well 1

Anne said...

Oh, this is exquisite, love the shading on your papers :)

Joaniebolognie said...

Beautiful! Love the layering and spring colors!
When you get a chance, check out my blog ...am giving away some Blog Candy!

Anonymous said...

love the hero arts stamps! I found a simalar font to use until I get some called pucca club but your card is so pretty, love the peircing and stippeling!