Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches DT # 15

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Inspirational Card Sketch!!!! This week Dawn is hosting the ICS #15. Here is the card I made using the Sketch this week. (Now you can turn it, flip it, stretch it and rotate it).

There isn't a lot of stamping on this card. I stamped the sentiment ("Baby Girl" from Hampton Art) using Terra Cotta (Adirondack) ink. Patterned paper from K&Company. To finish the card, I added some Corner punch (Fiskars), Classic Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Flowers, brads, Gemstones, Dew Drops, Eucalyptus Stickles and Piercings.













******************************************************************************* My second card, I made with digital stamp "Rainchick" from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. It is only $1.00. The digi-stamps are great because you can print them out at whatever size you like, so you get lots of use out of them! It is so easy to use too!


I just printed the image, colored in using my Prismacolor pencils and then blended the colors with OMS. Then, I coloured the second image umbrella with Prismacolor pencils, blended, embossed with embossing folder "Sweet Dots" (Cuttlebug) and cut them out to give them pop. Added some Diamond Glaze to the image. For sentiment "Welcome"I used "Greeting" stamp set from Heidi Grace Designs. To finish the card, I added some buttons with threat, gemstones and piercings.

I hope you have a wonderful day! And see you tomorrow with my new card for Heartfelt Creations DT ~Olena~

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh these are beautiful! Your floral card is so elegant...love the colors and layout. The second card looks amazing with the umbrella popped up like that!

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards. I really love the little duckie!

Anonymous said...

Both Cards are gorgeous! The top reminds me of a christmas card! love the piercing and the dimentional glaze!

Alex said...

These are totally beautiful cards Olena!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Fink said...

I just love both cards! The paper piercing adds so much! I love love the duck card to darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Olena Your cards are `stunnning`..
Both of them are soo beautiufl...
YOur colouring perfect...
Love the corners on your ICS card:)♥

Minxy said...

Love your ISC card, and the duck's cute too :O)