Happy Thursday Everyone!!! It's Sketches! { by tamara} again. Here is the card I made using the Sketch #96 this week.I just stamped the image ("The Word is a Lamp" from Rubber Stampede), colored in using my Prismacolor pencils and then blended the colors with OMS.
Patterned paper "Renee" from Me & My big Ideas. Added some Diamond Glaze, White gel pen and Stickles to the image.
To finish the card, I added some chipboard swirl, Dew Drops and piercings.

************************************************************************************
My second card, I made with digital stamp "Doodle Daisy" from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. It is only $1.00. The digi-stamps are great because you can print them out at whatever size you like, so you get lots of use out of them! It is so easy to use too!

I just printed the image, colored in using my Prismacolor pencils and then blended the colo
rs with OMS. Patterned paper from DCWV.To finish the card, I added some red, yellow and green buttons with threat, gemstones, Rain Dots and piercings.
rs with OMS. Patterned paper from DCWV.To finish the card, I added some red, yellow and green buttons with threat, gemstones, Rain Dots and piercings.I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

12 comments:
stunning cards I love how you have colored them
Absolutely beautiful cards! You have a wonderful way of putting colors together.
Both of these are just stunning !! Beautiful colors and beautiful coloring.
Awesome cards love all the colors you used. ~Row
wow what pretty cards!! love your colouring!
hugs
Gorgeous!Stunning is a good word for them!
So Bright and funky Olena, great blending too!
I'm over the top in love with your colors on the digi card! That turned out so fantastic!
Wow! So pretty! Love the colors and the raindrops are a perfect touch!
WOW! You did a GREAT job! I love it!
Your cards are gorgeous! the coloring is beautiful. Love them both!
fab cards hunny, I just adore your work
-x-
Post a Comment