My first card for New Inspirational Card Sketch!!!! This week Dawn is hosting the ICS #17. Here is the card I made using the Sketch this week. (Now you can turn it, flip it, stretch it and rotate it).For this card I made with digital stamp "Skater Brady " from The Character Cafe Store . It is only $2.50. The digi-stamps are great because you can print them out at whatever size you like, so you get lots of use out of them! It is so easy to use too!

My second card I made using the Heartfelt Creations stamps this week. Beautiful stamps. I will be posting a new cards every week on my Blog and Blog Heartfelt Creations Company.
The "Daisy Bouquet" (553F) was stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black ink onto white c.s., colored with Prismacolor markers, White Gel pen, Glaze Gelly Roll Pen (clear), and cut out with a circle Nestabilities die.
The scalloped yellow circles are also Nestabilities. Then, I layered the image on top of a patterned paper, then on top of a yellow c.s and orange card. A second time, I stamped the flower on White c.s., colored and cut them out and then layered for added dimension.
The scalloped yellow circles are also Nestabilities. Then, I layered the image on top of a patterned paper, then on top of a yellow c.s and orange card. A second time, I stamped the flower on White c.s., colored and cut them out and then layered for added dimension. The sentiment "Happy Birthday" (385A) and butterfles #2 (830A) I stamped inside of the card.
I added some piercings, a little sponging, button and some ribbon, for the finishing touches.
I added some piercings, a little sponging, button and some ribbon, for the finishing touches. I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

7 comments:
WOW gorgeous cards Olena. Love the images and the beautiful colouring. Fab papers also. Hugs Michele x
Absolutely FABULOUS work Olena!!!
Both of these cards are so gorgeous! I really love the butterflies on the second card. And the piercing, too! I have to find me some paper piercing tools because it really adds such a nice touch. Thanks for sharing, Olena!
omg these are `gorgeous` Olena....
Have a lovely week:)x
Love the card for this weeks sketch! I absolutely love the coloring of the second card! I need to get better at that!
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love both cards! :)
♥Dawn♥
Wow... you create such wonderful cards! Would you mind if we added Sk8tr Brady to our gallery with a link to your blog?
Post a Comment