Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Today is time with Heartfelt Creations.In this card, I used the brayer technique for the background on the main image, then stamped the "Silhouette trees" over the top using Rich Cocoa (Momento) craft ink. The base ink is from a Big and Juicy pad -"Foliage". Then, I stamp the image "Medium Window", colored with my Prismacolor pencils and then cut out in the middle of the window and placed on dimentionals. For frame, I used Spellbinders Frameabilities "Foliage frame". The inside card I stamped image "Open Leaf" and sentiment from "Mini Message Cursive" stamp set. To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, Clear Stickles and piercings.

I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

4 comments:

lastivka said...

O, goodness! so creative! incredible project! well done! very unsual and unique

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the ornate frame!

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful. Love the silhoette of the trees and the window one looks out onto them.
Hugs
Desire

America said...

wow-what a wonderful creation!!!