
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Today is time with Heartfelt Creations.
First, I stamp the image "Sow truth-Reap Joy"" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits, then cut out the window and placed on dimensional. Inside window I used a lice from Hobby Lobby.
Next, I stamped a second time image, cut out a bear and raise with foam tape for dimension. I used "Tiny Swirl " border for the frame. To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, Crystal Stickles, a side elements (Spellbinders Bordebilities "Lattice") and piercings.
Next, I stamped a second time image, cut out a bear and raise with foam tape for dimension. I used "Tiny Swirl " border for the frame. To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, Crystal Stickles, a side elements (Spellbinders Bordebilities "Lattice") and piercings.I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~
2 comments:
Love how the bear's arm is sticking out the window to water the flowers!
Cute!
Olenko, Twoje kartki wyglądają jak obrazy... są takie ładne :)
Post a Comment