Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mojo Monday # 111 - Contest

Happy Sunday to you all!!! It's time for Mojo Monday again.This is my card to enter for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 111 - Contest.
For this card I used New Patterned paper from DCWV and my new Holiday stamp from Inkadinkado. For background I used background stamp from All Night Media, for sentiment I used Studio G stamp.
Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week.

I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

7 comments:

jaydee said...

Olena - I love your card. I love the color combination; the touch of brown is so unexpected and gives a modern edge to your card. Your detailing is fabulous. Your card made me smile!
thanks for sharing
Jaydee

Diana Mancuso said...

This is just beautiful! I absolutely love the colour combo!

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful Olena. Love the kind of vintage feel to it.
Hugs
Desire

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

lastivka said...

Just beautiful! I love Santa and gliter on his coat. It makes me smile :) a real holiday card. Oh, Christmas, where are you? :))

Anonymous said...

Olena,

How "pretty " in blue!

like the layout and all the pin punches!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! I love your Santa and the colour scheme is fabulous!
:o)