Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Winter Release from Heartfelt Creations - Part 2

Good morning! Today is Heartfelt Creations Product Release Party !!! Heartfelt Creations has 9 NEW PreCut Stamp Sets and 1 custom Heartfelt Creations Diecuts manufactured by Spellbinders™. Click HERE to check out all of the NEW Products from Heartfelt Creations. Also be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations Blog, the Design Team has been busy creating beautiful samples with all of the New Products. There is a brand new release over at Heartfelt Creations today!!!
Here is the card that I created for the Product Release Party.

Products Used on the projects:
I stamped the image from New Winter set "Snowmen Melt your Heart" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor markers. Then, I cut out the image and adhere to the Nestabilities Classic Ovals (used foam squares). Also I used a New Winter "Cardinal Family" Die cut set for cut it out a bird. Then, I cut out two large elegant corners from another new diecut set ("Perfect Petals") on gold c.s. and layer behind the all ovals. I punched the bottom of this panel with the Snowflake border punch from EK Success and layer everything together as pictured. Added red pearls, glitter, rhinestones for the finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out Heartfelt Creations Blog--Emma Lou is offering up some really sweet blog candy!!
I hope you have a Fantastic Day!!

6 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous Holiday card...I just love all the beautiful layers and the snowman image is adorable!!!!

Peggy said...

COngrats on being published!!! it is truly a beautiful card. Looking forward to being on the sample DT here at Heartfelt Creations with you! Peggy C
www.createwithbubbe.blogspot.com

HappyCrafter said...

This is so beautiful, Olena! I just love all your cards, they feel so professional and are all gorgeous.

Juls said...

Fab! Love the layers and the dimension! Hugs Juls

Dixie Supler said...

I was just scrolling thru your blog, looking at all your stunning cards. They are breathtaking! Gorgeous work. Congrats on being published. It's obvious you do really great detailed work!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena I love this one tooo hun!!! :) Darling card, you did a beautiful job :)

Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Cheryl