For this project I used:
HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background;
For the focal image, I stamped imagefrom the HCPC 3357 Snowy Window Scene stamp set using Black craft ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I decorate image with Stickles. Next, I Die cut the "Decorative Window Scene" on white cardstock and place on stamped image using foam tape. I used HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background for background on my card. Layer everything as pictured and add rhinestones and Dew Drops.
HCPC 3357 Snowy Window Scene;
HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background;
HCD 708 Fancy Window/Frame Diecut
For this project I used small wood frame. For the focal image, I stamped image from the HCPC 3357 Snowy Window Scene stamp set using Black craft ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I decorate image with Stickles. I colored wood frame with Denim Adirondack pigment ink and stamped over frame a backgrouns used HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background stamp set. Next, I Die cut the "Decorative Window Scene" on white cardstock and place on stamped image using foam tape. I used HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background for background on my card. Layer everything as pictured and add rhinestones and Dew Drops.
I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~


7 comments:
I love it, the way you shaded the window frame is fantastic!
WOW! This is just perfect. Wonderful christmas card, I love it!
Best wishes,
Milena
Actually both are fantastic. But my favoroute is the first one:)
wow, olena!! i am constantly awed by your talent!! these cards are GORGEOUS!
Gorgeous card for Christmas!! :)
Hug, Hege
wow!!! these are just amazing!! Hugs Juls
You did a fabulous job with this die, Loving your creations!
Post a Comment