Good morning! Today I used another Brand New stamp sets From Heartfelt Creations.Products Used on the projects:
HCPC 3327 Rustic Autumn Wheel;
I stamped the main image on watercolor paper with black ink. Then, I colored with Tombow markers. Sponged
the edges and glued on yellow c.s. Stamped sentiment on vellum paper. Assemble everything as pictured and add Dew Drops, buttons and piercing.
the edges and glued on yellow c.s. Stamped sentiment on vellum paper. Assemble everything as pictured and add Dew Drops, buttons and piercing.Have a nice Day!
~Olena~
4 comments:
Beautiful fall card, wonderful coloring.
like how you made the corner w the button. and i'm in love w your colouring.
Love this image, this was one of the stamps I bought before I made the team LOL. Your coloring is so perfect, gorgeous card.
Beautiful card, your colouring is amazing, as usual, and I do so love how you do the peircing on the edges. Have a great week ahead!
Post a Comment