Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So Thankful for you!

Good morning! Today I used New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.


Products Used on the projects:



There isn't a lot of stamping on this card. The labels were cut using my Cricut and "Storybook" cartridge from Provo Craft. I stamped the sentiment (HCPC 3328 Swirly Autumn Leaves) onto the vellum tag using Ivy (Brilliance) ink and glued to the labels. (Note: The Brilliance inks is very good working on vellum paper). For background I used HCPC 3332 Oak leaf Background and "Sweet Dots" embossing folder. For border I used "Apron Lace" border punch from Fiskars. For embellishments, I added some Ribbons, Stickles, Gemstones and of course, piercings.
Have a nice Day!
Olena

5 comments:

Cornelia said...

Wonderfoul Cards.
Have a nice Day!
Greets from Germany from Cornelia-Marmelinchen.

craftieodmae said...

This rocks!!!! I love your layout and all those layers! Perfect in every way!!

Rosemary said...

absolutely STUNNING card, olena!!! the layering is fantastic!! you are so talented!!

HappyCrafter said...

Another beautiful creation! All that embossing and those fancy edges sure do look great together!

Unknown said...

Your cards are so beautifully made!