HCPC 3340 Holly Leaves;
HCPC 3326 Holly Berry Filler;HCD 705 Holly/Ornament diecuts.
I stamped the sentiment image and die-cut this with a Spellbinders Nestabilities smaller "Labels eight". Then, I sponged the edges with craft ink. Next, I stamp
ed holly leaves on green patterned paper and cut out with the coordinating holly die. Applied pop dots over the holly leaves on the sentiment image. Next, I adhered red rhinestones over holly berries on the image and added white gel pen on the swirls. For red label background I used holly stamp from HCPC 3326 Holly Berry Filler set. Layer everything as pictured and add a ribbon and white gel pen for the finishing touches.
ed holly leaves on green patterned paper and cut out with the coordinating holly die. Applied pop dots over the holly leaves on the sentiment image. Next, I adhered red rhinestones over holly berries on the image and added white gel pen on the swirls. For red label background I used holly stamp from HCPC 3326 Holly Berry Filler set. Layer everything as pictured and add a ribbon and white gel pen for the finishing touches.
No comments:
Post a Comment