Good morning! Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.Products Used on the projects:
HCPC 3339 Elegant Holly Swirls;
HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background;
HCPC 3340 Holly Leaves;
HCD Holly/Ornament diecuts.
For this card, I used Cricut to create this circle card and new winter set HCPC 3339 Elegant
Holly Swirls. I stamped swirl on white c.s. and leaves with HCPC 3340 Holly Leaves Pre-Cut Set. Colored with Prismacolor markers. Next, I stamped snowflakes background over image using new stamp set from HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background. To finish it off, I added a Dew Drops, rhinestones, Crystal Stickles and ribbons.
Holly Swirls. I stamped swirl on white c.s. and leaves with HCPC 3340 Holly Leaves Pre-Cut Set. Colored with Prismacolor markers. Next, I stamped snowflakes background over image using new stamp set from HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background. To finish it off, I added a Dew Drops, rhinestones, Crystal Stickles and ribbons.I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~
2 comments:
Thank you that I could see me this beautiful card.
You make very beautiful things. I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011. Best regards Cornelia from Germany.
wow, wow, wow!!! stunning card, olena!
Post a Comment