Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! The Christmas cards parade!

Christmas is a Holiday for friends,
However they may be, or not, related.
Remember that the three wise kings were strangers
In search of one remote, uncanny dream.
So may we all be far more than we seem,
Together bound for dark and haunting changes,
More lovely for the loves we have created
Along the lonely paths from means to ends,
Stumbling towards that star of Bethlehem.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Card # 1
Products Used on the project:

HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family;
HCPC 3352 Snowy Cardinal;
HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox;
HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background;
HCD 706 Cardinal Family diecuts;
HCD 704 Perfect Petals diecuts.









I stamped cardinal bird HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family and coordinating single cardinal from HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family on white c.s. Colored image with Prismacolor pencils. Cut out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities "Large Deckled Rectangles" die and layer on a yellow c.s. I cut out two large elegant corners from another HCD 704 die set on gold c.s. and layered behind the rectangles. I made two patterned panels. For this I used patterned paper and HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background. For sentiment I used new winter set HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox. To finish it off, I added a Dew Drops, gemstones and Stickles.

1 comment:

April said...

Beautiful! Love it!