Good morning! Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.Products Used on the projects:
*HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies;
*HCPC 3365 Decorative Vintage Cross;
*HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die;
* Tombow Markers (985; 026; 925; 947 177);
*Corner punch (EK Success);
*Cuttlebug embossing folder "Herringbone";
*Nestabilitie Classic Ovals;
*Pearls Swirls;
*White pearls;
*Rhinestones;
*Clear Dew Drops;
*Flower stamens.
I stamped sentiment, cut out with a "Classic oval" Nestabilities die. Sponged around with med.yellow craft ink and layer on orange Oval. Die-cut and emboss the Window shape and ink all edges. Then, add light yellow r
hinestones. Adhered sentiment ovals to center of Window shape, adhere to card with dimensionals. For background I used Cuttlebug embossing folder "Herringbone" and Corner punch from EK Success. Next, I used the New stamp set HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies. I stamped flower on white watercolor paper and colored with Tombow markers and a water pen. Then I cut out flower and add stamens in the middle of the flower and glues on HC frame using foam tape. I finished off the card with a white pearls swirls, rhinestones and Dew Drops.
hinestones. Adhered sentiment ovals to center of Window shape, adhere to card with dimensionals. For background I used Cuttlebug embossing folder "Herringbone" and Corner punch from EK Success. Next, I used the New stamp set HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies. I stamped flower on white watercolor paper and colored with Tombow markers and a water pen. Then I cut out flower and add stamens in the middle of the flower and glues on HC frame using foam tape. I finished off the card with a white pearls swirls, rhinestones and Dew Drops.Thanks for visiting – Olena
4 comments:
Love your new picture!!!! Love your card too!
This is an absolutely gorgeous card!
Wowzers ... what a beautiful card. You have some serious talent, Olena.
Very pretty, all the details make this a stunnung card.
Post a Comment