Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Heartfelt Creations DT card and Mojo Monday # 184

Good morning, Everyone!!! It is time for Heartfelt Creations and Mojo Monday # 184.

In first card for Heartfelt Creations I used:

Products Used on the projects:





* Tombow markers (025, 603, 620, 623, 636, 553 colors for Iris flowers; 076, 098, 133 colors for leaves; 025, 090, 991 colors for background);

* Modern Garland Edge punch (Martha Stewart);

* In stitches Edge punch (Fiskars);

* Rhinestones;
* Ribbons;
*Decorative Trimming (cream rose);

* White gel pen;

*Stickels (yellow);

* Glass Dew Drops;

* Fun Flock (Lemonade Yellow).

I stamped the main image from HCPC 3371 Dutch Iris Oval Stamp set and the coordinating single flowers from HCPC 3373 Dutch Iris Medley on watercolor paper with black ink. Then, I colored with Tombow markers. Cut out main image with a scissors, and single flower with HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris Die. Then, I adhered on top of main image by placing a foam dot. I've added Decorative trimming ribbon to oval and HCD 708 Fancy Window/Frame Die cut on back of image. Some decorate card with edge border cuts, rhinestones and Dew Drops.

For second card for Mojo Monday blog, I used New Sketch # 184.


For this card I used real picture from mini CD calendar for 2011. For sentiment I used "Thanks you words" stamp set from Inkadinkado and NEW Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Ribbon Banners". For borders I used two punches, first from Fiskars (In stitches) and second from Martha Stewart (Argyle). To finish the card, I added some ribbons, paper flowers, rhinestones, white lace and piercings.





That's it for today.

Happy stamping my friends!

~Olena~

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Olena your work is GORGEOUS!!~

Juls said...

gorgeous! I love the beautiful soft vintage feel. Hugs Juls

Anita said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the details!
Anita

craftieodmae said...

You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful talent! both cards are absolutely beautiful!!!!

LorettaL said...

Olena, these cards a stunning!!

Regina Mangum said...

I found your blog through someone else's and I have to say that your work is incredible. Works of art, every one.

HappyCrafter said...

So beautiful, your attention to detail is very impressive!

Angelica Turner said...

Absolutely stunning cards Olena, your details are too perfect on both cards.

April said...

Your cards are beautiful! I always enjoy coming here to look at your wonderful work!

Chana Malkah said...

This looks like a picture..so pretty