Happy Wednesday Blog Friends!!! Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.Products Used:
* Spellbinders Nestabilities (Classic Circles);
* Rain Drop corner punch (Martha Stewart);
* Dew Drops;
* Rhinestones;
* Fun Fibers from Adornaments (EK Success).
I stamped different sizes flower from HCPC 3374 and HCPC 3375 Flora Grande1 and 2. I stamped 1 large, 1 mid. and 1 small sizes of flowers in a Potter's Clay Momen
to ink, cut out and sponge the flowers with the same color. Next, I stacked various sizes of the Flora Grande on top of each other using foam tape. Then, I stamped sentiment from HCPC 3377 Sympathy Sentiment stamp set on cream c.s., cut out with Spellbinder Nestabilities Circles, sponge inside the circles with yellow-orange ink. Next, I attached fun fibers to back of circle using glue. For this card I used Amber Autumn Fall patterned paper from DCWV. For corners I used Martha Stewart corner punch. Finally, I adhered the flowers to card with pop dots as pictured and added some large and small Dew Drops.__________________________________________________
I'm excited to share with you my new ornament projects.



That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends!~Olena~
4 comments:
Beautiful, Olena!
Those ornaments are breath taking! Such gorgeous work, love the card too!
Wow! Your ornaments are really something special! Love card too!!!
Beautiful sympathy card, love the dimension of the flower. Stunning ornanament!
Post a Comment