Products Used on the projects:
Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3377 Sympathy Sentiment stamp set; Other: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendants "Lotuc" and Classic Circles; "String Lace" corner punch (Martha Stewart); Ribbon; Adornaments fun fibers; Rhinestones.
I stamped sentiment (HCPC 3377 Sympathy Sentiment stamp set), cut out with a "Classic circles" Nestabilities die and sponged around with red craft ink. Then, I cut out second bigger circle and put between circles a fun fibers. N
ext, I cut out two pendants "Lotuc" and glued them together. For next step, I glued cream ribbon to circles and adhere to pendants and card. To finish the card, I added corner punch and Rhinestones.
For this card I used real picture from mini CD calendar for 2011. For sentiment I used "Thanks you words" stamp set from Inkadinkado. For borders I used "Argyle" edge punch from EK Success. To finish the card, I added some ribbons, buttons, rhinestones, cream lace and piercings. P.S. Heartfelt Creations Company also featuring second sneak peek of the Springtime Cardinal Collection is debuting on April 12 at 12 Midnight EST. There will be 8 new PreCut Sets. These new sets coordinate with existing exclusive Heartfelt Creations die manufactured by Spellbinders.
15 comments:
This card is beyond gorgeous, it's beautiful!!!!
Whow what stunning cards! Both cards look so beautiful and I love the colourcombo and all the details :)
Anita
Olga,
This is a beautiful card! I'm hopping over to become a follower. I see we'll be on the Heartfelt Creations DT together :)
Two absolute beauties, Olena. Do you actually send your cards or do you collect them as most of us do?
Beautiful cards, love how you framed the sentiment on your HC card!
Your cards are truly beautiful! My fave is the Mojo one....it's GORGEOUS! TFS!!!!!!
Olena, I love the sparkly fluffy fibers you used - a brilliant addition!!!
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Olena! I love the colors and that amazing center medallion! Looking forward to working with you on the HC DT!
Fabulous cards Olena! Your HFC 1st card is stunning is stunning though........love the ribbon medallion! Looking forward to working with you and all the HFC girls. x
Olena, your HFC card is just phenomenal! Thank you for the warm welcome to the DT, I'm so looking forward to getting to know you and working with you!
Hugs,
Marsha
Pretty card with great die-cut work. My daughter and her BFF said, "Nice colors."
That's a fantastic alternative for using ribbon. Don't know how I'd go at getting all those loops stuck down and even. Looks wonderful. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog too :)
These cards are fabulous! I love them! I love the colors and all the lovely embellishments.
Just too pretty for words! A true work of art!
Beautiful and stunning!
Post a Comment