Good morning, Everyone!!! It is time for Heartfelt Creations. Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.Products Used on the project:
* HCPC 3372 Dutch Iris Frame;
* Prismacolor pencils (PC 942, 1026, 934, 931, 1019, 1009 - colors for flowers; PC 1005, 909, 908 - colors for leaves);
* Buttons;
* Thread;
* Brads;
* Dew Drops;
* Square steps corner punch (EK Success);
* White gel pen.

I stamped the main image from HCPC 3372 Dutch Iris Frame stamp set on white c.s. Then, I colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I used craft thread for stitching around the oval and corners. For corners I used corner punch from EK Success. To finish the card, I added some Dew Drops, Button with thread, pink brads and piercings.
That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends!
~Olena~
Happy stamping my friends!
~Olena~
4 comments:
absolutely gorgeous, I love the way you framed it!!!
Very pretty! I love the stitching and the colors.
Olena, your card is so fabulous!!! The way you framed the iris panel is brilliance!
wow this is beautiful! Love the stitching! Hugs Juls
Post a Comment