Products Used on the projects:
Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3398 Bella Rose Wedding; HCD Die; Other: Prismacolor pencils (PC 926; 923; 925; 937; 924; 994; 929; 921; 914; 1003; 903; 904; 1005; 908; 911); ribbons; "Deco fan" corner punch (Martha Stewart); white enamel accents (Inkssentials); rhinestones.
I stamped For the focal image, I stamped image from the HCPC 3398 Bella Rose Wedding stamp set using Black craft ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. For corners I used "Deco fan" corner punch (Martha Stewart) for borders I used New Border Die from Heartfelt Creations. Added to image ribbon and rhinestones.
7 comments:
Beautiful and your coloring is amazing!
you never fail to amaze me, this is beyond gorgeous!!
Another stunning creation.....beautiful!
Another stunner! Your use of color is wonderful. You have such a talent!
Olena, this is beautiful. Your coloring is always so stunning.
I'm late getting to visit everyone's blogs! Your card is simply gorgeous!!
Beautiful! I love your gorgeous colors!
Hugs,
Marsha
Post a Comment