For this card I used Beautiful Dimensional Stickers "Cottage Garden Cool" from K&Company. I also used Garden T
rellis Deep edge punch (Martha Stewart), "Argyle" edge punch (EK Success), Dew Drops. For sentiment I used stamp from Hampton Art stamp set. In this card I also stitched by hand all edges of background. And my swirls I made by hand and glued to background.
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena
15 comments:
Wow!!! This card is just stunning. How do you do it? You need to bottle and sell your creativity. You could make a fortune :)
This is absolutely gorgeous!
Your card is stunning. I love all the layers and different punches. Colors coordinate so well together. Never thought of using quilling paper for a flourish. Great idea.
This is another stunning card Olena! Beautiful color combo and details :)
Anita
beautiful!!! and the colors are wonderful,
Carol<><
Oh, this is just stunning! There's so much depth and feeling in the color. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!
nother absolutely gorgeous piece of art!!!! You blow me away!
Olena, I think your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I hope to get to that level of creativity one day soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting a comment.
This is beautiful. Your artwork is amazing!
Wow, this is gorgeous! So beautiful colours!
WOW! This is so beautiful and I love the colors, design and all the detail :)
What a stunning creation!!!! Beautiful!
This is so beautiful! I love the colors, and all of the details!
So beautiful! I love how you use color. Your work is amazing and I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog!
Потрясающая работа!
Post a Comment