
Hello Everyone! It is time for new
Mojo Monday #198.
Thanks, Julee T, for another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch.For my card, I used beautiful NEW stamp set from
Verve stamps -
Bloom & Grow. For background, I stamped leaves on green and flowers on yellow papers used yellow and green inks and stitched by hand all edges of papers used green and yellow

thread and needle. For sentiment, I stamped sentiment on white c.s and cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares. For flower, I used two different sizes of flower stamp (
"Bloom & Grow" stamp set). I also, used "Parisian" edge punch (EK Success) for border and "Infinite loops trim double edge punch (Martha Stewart), rhinestones for the finishing touches.
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena
23 comments:
oh my heart!!!! This is absolutely beautful!!!!
Love all the layers and stictching and piercing.... great colors!
What a beautiful card. Lovely design and colors.
Wow That's your card is just amazing! Congratulates the talent and I envy :)
Stunning Olena - fab use of color!
Thanks for stopping by. Your card is absolutely gorgeous.
I love everything about it...and those border punches are marvelous!!!
It is a gorgeous card - I like the colours, the stamped background, and the way you stiched it.
OMG! this card is gorgeous!!! Love it!
Wowwwww, stunning card! Love the colours and the way you stamped the background!
Anita
Very pretty card, lots of details and the colors are wow.
Beautiful take on the sketch, love the bright colors and all the layering.
This is beautiful!! Love the colors and all the lovely details...wonderful:)!!
Such beautiful, rich colors! Oh, how I love this gorgeous card, and your flower and leaves are wonderful! I'm visiting for the first time, and I'm just thrilled to have made such a lovely discovery. All your cards are fabulous!
What a GORGEOUS card!!! LOVE it!!! :)
Thanks sooo much for stopping by ... Means Soo much to me!:)
Gorgeous card, Olena! Love your backgrounds! Thanks for playing with Mojo Monday!
Beautiful card and love the design :)
Hello Olena,
I am so glad that I found you, I not the best at any of the comp. stuff, anyway looks like the the followers thingy is down again,
I was checking out your blogger and WOW! such beautiful keepsakes,
will try again later when it is up and running.
Carol<><
Wow! Your card is stunning! You really have a gift for layering! Such inspirational work:)
This is gorgeous! I love the color combination and the stitching! Sabrina @ http://sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com/
What a gorgeous card! Wonderful colours! Very beautiful!
Wowee! This is a beautiful card. I love those bright, vibrant colours. The flower with it's inked edges is fantastically striking, especially with those 3D leaves behind it. Pxx
This is absolutely spectacular! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
Post a Comment