Hello everyone!!!!
Week 4
Here's my card:
and here's:
For my card I used Beautiful stamps from Verve Stamps. For borders I used edge punch (EK Success).

Here's my card:
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps - Amazing Wishes and "Leaves" stamp sets.
Paper: K& Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: EK Success border punch- Argyle, Circle punches,ribbons, plastic pearls, white gel pen and thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps - Amazing Wishes and "Leaves" stamp sets.
Paper: K& Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: EK Success border punch- Argyle, Circle punches,ribbons, plastic pearls, white gel pen and thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 comments:
This beautiful work, Olena! Your card is gorgeous!
Леночка, ты никогда не перестанешь меня удивлять той красотой, что творят твои замечательные руки!
Olena, I really love your style! This card is just gorgeous!
Will this one be on your Etsy too?
your card is very beautiful very pretty color that you use
thank for showing
Ой, какие цвета интересные! И бант классно смотрится.
another gorgeous creation, you always make the prettiest cards!
Beautiful and elegant card Olena!
Hugs, Anita
Post a Comment