Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CottageCutz post - Bluebird card

 
Good morning everyone!
Welcome to my Blog!  

Today I want to share my new Bluebird card! 
I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Bluebird  dies (4x4) and Oval Doily & Frame dies (4x6).


I cut out all the pieces of bluebird with different colors of cardstock and sponge them with inks. Then I cut out Oval Doily with cream cardstock and, also, sponge them with orange-yellow Distress ink. For base card I used pool color of cardstock 4" x 5.5". On the bottom of card I punched border using border punch. 
 

I added  all  pieces and  die cuts to card front as shown in picture above. I decorated card with punched corners, blue and yellow plastic pearls and clear Dew Drops.
 
 For this card I used:



Thank you for looking and have a Lovely day!
 Olena

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colours and the paper piercing around the edges, so true to your beautiful style.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Carol<>< said...

very pretty, blue is my favorite color!!
Carol N<><

Simko said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Olena! You have great coloring skills... I LOVE it!
Hugs,
Simona

Anita said...

Amazing beautiful card!
Hugs, Anita

craftieodmae said...

another beauty for sure!!!! Love the bird!

Kristi said...

Very beautiful!

April said...

Beautiful! I love birds and this bright one really pops! Love your layout and colors!