Friday, March 22, 2013

CottageCutz post - Beautiful Plumeria card



Good morning everyone!
Welcome to my Blog!  


Today I want to share my new a Beautiful Plumeria circle card! 

I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Plumeria & Leaves dies (4x4).


On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Plumeria & Leaves die to create my own flowers. I cut out  4 times flowers and leaves using white card stock, and then I sponge them with a orange craft ink. Next, I used Zip Dry paper glue to give them a 3-D look, and then added some rhinestone to the center of flowers. 



The base card  was cut with Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped circle dies. 
I stamped sentiment on circle background of card and glued to the base card. 
I added  flower and leaves to card front as shown in picture above. 


 

For this card I used:







Thank you for looking and have a Lovely day!

 Olena



4 comments:

Anita said...

Wow! Just gorgeous!
Hugs, Anita

mlarisa said...

Супер просто! такая гармония!

craftieodmae said...

beautiful..............

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful!