Friday, March 29, 2013

Magnolia card

Hello everyone. 
Today I post a new Mother's Day card.

 For this card I used PSX Botanical Collection stamp "Magnolia".

 For coloring image I used Prismacolor and Copic art markers.


  
Don't forget, if you are looking for a beautiful single card, gift tags please hop on over to my Etsy store!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often! 

As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - PSX Botanical Collection "Magnolia".
Paper: cardstock, K & Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and Memento.
Accessories:
Prismacolor and Copic markers, border punch, rhinestones, Stickles, thread and foam tape.

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Olena, this is just so amazing and beautiful. Awesome colouring and I love the sparkly touches.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

kathi17 said...

I really love your cards Olena. I found your blog about a month ago, and put you in my sidebar so I would always know when you made something new.

Your colors and coloring are beautiful, and I always love the way you put everything together!

mlarisa said...

Это очень красиво! Цветок потрясающий и цвета, как всегда подобраны великолепно!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Очень красиво и необычно. Окраска штампа потрясающа и блестящие акценты великолепны.
Елена

Anita said...

Amazing card! And coloured so very pretty :-)
Hugs, Anita

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the dimension you created!