Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #73

Happy Wednesday to you all!!! It's time for Mojo Monday again. This is my card to enter for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 73. This was a fun card to make.






















For this card I used beautiful patterned paper "Archaic" from Basic Grey. I stamped the Little Boy ("Seashore Fun" stamp from Inkadinkado) onto white c.s., using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored the image with my Prismacolor markers and Glaze Gelly Roll Pen (clear). Next, I sponged the edges using Latte ink from Adirondack.
For sentiment "Friends" I used Simply sentimental stamp set from Paper Salon. To finish the card, I added some corner punch"Royal " from Fiskars, Ribbon, Buttons, Threat, gemstones.



Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday Blog and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Seashore fun (Inkadinkado), sentiment (Paper Salon)
Papers: Dk.Blue and white c.s.; Patterned paper (Basic Grey)
Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance), Latte (Adirondack), Aegean Blue (Versa Magic)
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities classic rectangles, Prismacolor markers, Glaze Gell pen, Button, Threat, Ribbon, Gemstones
Tools: Cuttlebug machine; Corner punch (Fiskars).
Thanks for stopping by to share in my sketch creation! ~Olena~

5 comments:

Caryl P said...

Wow, what a great card! The image reminds me of a picture my MIL has of her sons which I adore as well. Excellent work!

Judit V said...

Very pretty Olena! Love how you coloured the image and all the details!

Kathy Jones said...

OMGosh - this is just gorgeous Olena!!! What a fabulous use of color and paper and I love your button!! I have to say your colouring of that image is absolutely perfect!!!

Bev said...

What a stunning card! I love that image (mine's not seen ink for ages!!) and the beautiful DP's you have used

hugs Bev x

Janna said...

This card is truly breathtaking! It almost looks like a painting! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the the papers and embellishments! All I have to say is wow!!

Smiles,
janna