Happy Tuesday to you all!!! It's time for Mojo Monday again.This is my card to enter for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 81 - Contest.
For this card I used New Patterned paper "Safari Chic" from DCWV. I stamped flowers ("Garden Delight" from Inkadinkado) onto White c.s. used Ruby (ColorBox) ink and Tea Leaves (VersaMagic). And then used my classic rectangle and square Nestabilities to cut out shapes. Next, I sponged the edges used Sandal (Sea Shells from Ranger). After they were cut and adhered onto the bigger Rentangles and Squares Nestabilities. Than, I stamped the bird (Inkadinkado) two times and cut out. This bird is also paper toled. (You can see that on the picture).
For sentiment I used Classic and scalloped circles Nestabilities and sentiment "Thank you" from Inkadinkado stamp set. For decoration my edges I used Spiral punch from (EK Success). To finish the card, I added some Silk Ribbon, Gemstones, Dew Drops, Crystal Stickles, Glaze pen and Piercings.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden Delight (Inkadinkado);
Papers: Deep Plum, Lt.yellow and white c.s.; Patterned paper (DCWV);
Inks: Eggplant and Ruby (ColorBox); Tea Leaves (Versa Magic);
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities classic rectangles, squares and circles, Glaze Gell pen, Ribbon, Gemstones, Dew Drops, Crystal Stickles, Foam tape;
Tools: Cuttlebug; Spiral punch (EK Success), Paper Pierser.
***********************************************************************P.S. My friend Lindsay (The Frugal Crafter Blog) has opened her own digital- stamps store! Congratulations!!! You can read more about her stamps on her blog. And she has an open DT call.
Lindsay wrote:
"Now that I have my shop open I am looking for a few good designers to help me promote it! I am looking for papercrafters: cardmakers, scrapbookers and altered artists to create projects with my digi-stamps. Interested? Applicants must have a blog that is updated regularly, be active in at least one on-line forum and gallery and be able to create 4 cards/projects a month. You must also be willing to submit your cards to magazines for publication. You must be able to commit to a 6 month term May 1 to September 1st 2009. To apply email a link to your gallery and blog and 3 examples of your work lindsayweirich@ymail.com. Keep in mind the type of images I create, they are meant to be colored in so strong coloring skills is a must, also since I do a lot of designing with the Cricut machine and SCAL/Design Studio software I would love to have some Cricut users here as well.
What you will get:
Full access to my stamp designs with a “you take it, you use it” policy. You will also get access to the stamps before they go in the shop.
Plus hey, it’s fun! If you have any questions you can email me at lindsayweirich@ymail.com.
What you will get:
Full access to my stamp designs with a “you take it, you use it” policy. You will also get access to the stamps before they go in the shop.
Plus hey, it’s fun! If you have any questions you can email me at lindsayweirich@ymail.com.
Deadline is April 27 and I will announce my first Design Team April 30".
Good Luck everyone!!!!
Thanks for stopping by to share in my sketch creation! ~Olena~

12 comments:
Simply Stunning Olena!
Mandyxx
Just stunning Olena. You have got such a unique style. Love all the paper piercing around the edges. Hugs from Desire
Wow Olena! This card is amazing! I think you should win the Mojo contest! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!
The details on your card are amazing! Beautiful!
Hiya, absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about your card, you are very talented.
Debs
Wow! I love what you did with the sketch. Just beautiful...I also love all your other creations on you blog. Lovely!
Wow simply elegant. This is a beautiful card...
Ivett
This card is amazing! It must have taken you forever to do all that piercing. It looks great!
Another wonderful card Olena!!
Fabulous work Olena, I think the hummingbird is my favorite detail.
I really love you card. Love the hummingbird and the creativity
Great card!
Post a Comment