Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Inspirational Card Sketch!!!! This week Dawn is hosting the ICS #12. Here is the card I made using the Sketch this week. (Now you can turn it, flip it, stretch it and rotate it). "Scrapbook Dreamer is our awesome sponsor this week. Laura the owner has generously offer the winner of this week sketch a nice gift certificate of the amount of $15.00. Laura will ship anywhere. Be sure to check the store out for all the new wonderful products
Laura has. Everything is discounted at already 10% off the retail price. So do hop on over and see if you can find yourself something nice to buy".

I used Brilliance Graphite black ink and stamped the Sunflowers ("Sunflower" set from Inque Boutique) six times on white c.s., colored them in with PRISMACOLOR markers and then cut out. Next, I stamped, colored, cut out three bees and then I put some yellow Stickles on the wings of the bees.
Laura has. Everything is discounted at already 10% off the retail price. So do hop on over and see if you can find yourself something nice to buy".
I used Brilliance Graphite black ink and stamped the Sunflowers ("Sunflower" set from Inque Boutique) six times on white c.s., colored them in with PRISMACOLOR markers and then cut out. Next, I stamped, colored, cut out three bees and then I put some yellow Stickles on the wings of the bees.
Stamped sentiment in Labels die (Cricut with "Storybook" cartrige) of Lt.yellow c.s with Chestnut (ColorBox) ink. Even though I had sponged the edges with Sandal (Sea Shells) ink from Ranger. Next, I glued a flowers and bees in my card and glazzed (Paper Glaze from Alleene's). To finish the card, I added some ribbon, gemstones, Dew Drops and piercings.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sunflowers and sentiment (Inque Boutique); Papers: Green, , Yellow and orange c.s., Patterned paper (DCWV); Inks: Chestnut (ColorBox), Graphite black (Brilliance), Sandal (Ranger); Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Paper Glaze (Alleene's), Yellow Stickles, Foam tape, "Storybook" Cricut cartrige (Provo Craft); Tools: Cricut, Scor-Pal, Paper Piercer.
Stamps: Sunflowers and sentiment (Inque Boutique); Papers: Green, , Yellow and orange c.s., Patterned paper (DCWV); Inks: Chestnut (ColorBox), Graphite black (Brilliance), Sandal (Ranger); Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Paper Glaze (Alleene's), Yellow Stickles, Foam tape, "Storybook" Cricut cartrige (Provo Craft); Tools: Cricut, Scor-Pal, Paper Piercer.
I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

11 comments:
awesome stamping & coloring , Olena ! a real masterpiece !
Olena. This is stunningly beautiful. Just love your elegant style. Those sunflowers are just gorgeous. Hugs from Desire
Gorgeous card Olena..:)
Hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend:)♥
wow this card is stunning.. you do amazing stuff lady!
WOW!! Olena, this is absolutely stunning, girl - what a totally gorgeous card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Beautiful all around card. Love your everything about your card! Dynamite job! Hugs, ♥Dawn♥
Absolutely stunning! What detail you put into this card ... I love it!
WOW! What a beautiful, stunning card. This is gorgeous. The colors, the embellishments, the sentiment. Very wonderful.
absolutelt stunning! You have inspired me to paper pierce, it adds such a nice touch!
so much detailed cutting on this card! that quote is fab!
Your flowers are stunning and the whole design beautifully done.
Post a Comment